This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of all the web pages found under the domain “ixpa.es” and the respective subdomains and subdirectories thereof (hereinafter, the “Web Site”), owned by Acciona, S.A. (hereinafter “ACCIONA”), domiciled at Avenida de Europa nº 18, Parque Empresarial de La Moraleja, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid; holder of Tax ID Code (CIF) A08001851; entered at the Commercial Registry of Madrid in Volume 13351, Book 0, Folio 1, Section 8, Sheet M-216384; with contact email address email@example.com.
Anyone who accesses or uses the Web Site shall be considered a User. By browsing and/or using any of the services on the Web Site, Users accept, fully and unconditionally, each of these General Conditions as stated in the version published at any given time. Therefore, the User must carefully read the General Conditions each time they intend to use the Web Site.
In the event the Users does not accept the clauses established in this Legal Notice, they must abstain from accessing and/or using the services and/or contents available to them on the Web Site and proceed to leave same. Such Users may not access or use the services available on said Web Site. The Users expressly and unconditionally accept that they are solely responsible for the access to and the use of this Web Site, its services and the contents of said services.
Accessing the Web Site is free of charge and viewing same does not require prior subscription or registration.
The information that appears on the Web Site is effective as of the date of its last update. The Web Site may not be altered, changed, modified or adapted. ACCIONA, however, may unilaterally and at any time modify the configuration of this Web Site, the conditions of the service and the content thereof, as well as eliminate, restrict or suspend same temporarily or definitively and prevent access thereto, without prior notice.
ACCIONA is exclusively responsible for the Web Site in its capacity as an information service provide regarding its own services. ACCIONA is not responsible for any contents that, in breach of these general conditions, a User may send or publish. In such a case the User is solely responsible for the veracity and legality of such contents.
ACCIONA may discontinue the Web Site service being used by the User and immediately terminate the relationship with the User if ACCIONA becomes aware that the Web Site or any of the services available thereon are being used in a manner that could be considered to be in violation of the terms of this Legal Notice. Such violating uses specifically include, but are not limited to, instances where the use of the Web Site is observed to potentially damage the image, interests or rights of ACCIONA or of third parties or to potentially damage, disable or overload the Web Site, or impede the use thereof in any way.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
This Web Page in its entirety: texts, images, photographs, trademarks, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software files, technology, links and other audio-visual or audio content, colour combinations as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the contents thereof (hereinafter the “Content”), the graphic design thereof, selection of materials used, IT programmes necessary for the operation, access and use thereof and source codes are protected by the Laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property of the Kingdom of Spain and by any applicable international Treaties and Conventions. Duplicating, distributing, publicly disclosing, extracting, reusing, forwarding, using in any nature and transforming such Content in any manner is prohibited, except where previously authorised or legally permitted, where none of the use rights regarding such Content can be understood to be transferred to the User beyond what is strictly necessary to properly use the Web Site.
The disclosure of all these elements owned by ACCIONA or third parties that appear on the Web Site does not imply, in any case, the transfer of the ownership or of a use right to the User. ACCIONA does not grant any license or permit regarding its industrial or intellectual property rights or any other property or right associated with the Web Site and the available services.
Furthermore, duplicating, broadcasting, copying, transferring, fully or partially rebroadcasting, modifying, altering, adapting or translating the information contained on the Web Site without prior approval from ACCIONA, regardless of the purpose and means used to do so, is strictly prohibited.
In addition to the specific prohibitions above, the whole or partial duplication of the content of this Web Page in any means, including the framework, the creation of any derivative work based on this Web Page and/or the content thereof and the inclusion of its content in other web pages, electronic retrieval systems or publications is prohibited.
The User is authorised to copy and print extracts and documents from this Page for non-commercial use, except content that is owned by a third party and is identified as such, provided all such copies and printouts reflect all the warnings regarding copyrights and other intellectual property rights and all the liability disclaimers present in such extracts and documents. None of the ACCIONA registered logos and trademarks may be used or duplicated without our prior written approval.
Any intent to obtain the content of the Web Site is prohibited, unless the content is obtained using means made available to Users or those means normally used on the web, provided such means are not detrimental to the Web Site of ACCIONA.
In the event any User or third party considers their legitimate rights to have been violated due to the inclusion of certain content on the Web Site, such party must immediately report this situation to ACCIONA at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating their personal data or their representative capacity, the protected content and location of same on the Web Site and the credentials of the rights they claim to have been violated. The User shall be responsible for the veracity of the information provided in such notice.
Users who voluntarily provide images or other graphic or multimedia information to ACCIONA simultaneously yield the corresponding copyrights as long as said material remains on the web server. In any event, ACCIONA assumes no obligation with regard to the User regarding such information and reserves the right to eliminate same at any time and without prior notice.
ACCIONA does not guarantee that the content is accurate or free of errors or that the free use thereof by the User does not violate third parties’ rights. The User is solely responsible for the use and misuse of this web page and its contents.
The Web Site may include links to third party sites. Web pages belonging to third parties have not been reviewed and are not controlled by ACCIONA. Any links contained on this Web Site shall solely be suggested as informative references, with there being no type of judgement regarding the content, owners, services or products available at said links.
If you are interested in creating a link to the ACCIONA web pages, you must notify such interest and must have express consent for the creation of such a link. ACCIONA reserves the right to oppose the activation of links to its Web Site.
ACCIONA reminds Users of legal age who are responsible for minors that they are exclusively responsible for determining what services and/or content are not age-appropriate for said minors.
ACCIONA informs these Users that there are IT programmes that allow them to filter and block access to certain content and services, such that parents and guardians, for example, can decide which Internet content and services minors can and cannot access.
ACCIONA will contact the User pursuant to the data provided by the latter upon registering on the Web Site. Users who contract services through the Web Site must state that they are of legal age pursuant to Spanish law, and minors who contract services must be authorised by their parents or guardians in order to be able to receive the contracted service.
ACCIONA grants access and the use of its Web Site diligently and responsibly. However, ACCIONA does not assume direct or subsidiary responsibility for the following:
- Any damages resulting from interference, omissions, disruptions, computer viruses, telephone failures or shutdowns in the operations of this electronic system due to reasons not attributable to ACCIONA; delays or restrictions regarding the use of this electronic system due to failures or overloads in their Data Process Centre, telephone lines, Internet system or other electronic systems.
- Any damages sustained by the User’s equipment from using the Web Site.
- Cases wherein a third party, breaching the established security measures and/or through unlawful interference, accesses messages or uses same to send computer viruses.
All manner of defects and flaws in transmitted, disseminated, stored or disclosed content. The legality, reliability and usefulness of the content that Users transmit by means of the Web Site or that of the services available on same, or the accuracy or veracity thereof. ACCIONA does not control how Users use the Web Site and neither does it guarantee that Users use same pursuant to the terms of this Legal Notice.
The items for which Users are responsible include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The content provided by said Users, especially the data and information entered and sent to ACCIONA by means of the Web Site or on the Web Site.
- The perpetration of any act that is illicit, harmful, damaging or that is detrimental to human rights.
- The provision of untrue or incorrect data.
Furthermore, ACCIONA is exempt from all responsibility with regard to any damages Users may sustain as a result of errors, shortcomings or omissions in information provided that comes from an external source. Notwithstanding the foregoing, under no circumstance shall the contracts between ACCIONA and its clients be affected, except in cases of unforeseen circumstances and force majeure.
In general, the User undertakes to comply with these General Conditions, as well as with the special warnings or instructions for use contained herein or on the Web Site, to always operate in accordance with the law, the principles of morality and good faith, to act with the diligence that suits the nature of the service received, and to refrain from using the Web Site in any manner that may impede, damage or deteriorate the proper operation thereof, the assets or rights or the good trade name and corporate image of ACCIONA, its suppliers, other Users, or in general, any third party.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions and Policies of the Web Site were drawn up in Spanish and translated into English. In the event of a discrepancy between the two versions, the Spanish version shall take precedence. The terms of the Web Site shall be interpreted in accordance with and subject to Spanish law.
These conditions are in line with ACCIONA’s internal Code of Conduct and Ethics, which defines ACCIONA’s conduct and commitment to comply with the terms of said code in association with one or more commercial practices or business sectors. A copy of this Code can be obtained at Customer Service upon request and can be consulted at https://www.acciona.com/shareholders-investors/corporate-governance/rules-governance/compliance/
For any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Avda. de Europa, nº 18, Parque Empresarial La Moraleja, 28108 Alcobendas, MADRID or at the email address email@example.com.
The Web Site www.acciona.com has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Certificate signed by the certifying entity DigiCert in order to guarantee the secure transfer of data between your browser and our Web Page.
The secure server establishes a connection such that the information is transferred using a 128 bit encryption algorithm or greater, which ensures that the data are only intelligible to the Client’s and the Web Site’s computers. Thus, using the TLS (Transport Layer Security) protocol guarantees the following:
a. The Client sends its data exclusively to the server centre of the Web Site.
b. The data are transferred between the Client and the Web Site while encrypted, which prevents third parties from reading or handling same.
To verify that they are in a secure environment, the Client must check that the authentication address of the Web Site begins with “https://”. They can also know the Web Site is secure when the lock icon appears in their browser’s address bar.
Lastly, Users can verify the presence of the SSL Certificate by checking the properties of the Web Site in their browser. To do so they must consult the characteristics of said browser.
Last updated: October 5th, 2020.
This Policy has a global character since, although whenever we collect your data, we shall provide you with specific information on the processing, we should like to draw up and make available to you the present document, where you can find and consult the general and relevant information on our practices with regard to the Protection of Personal Data, as well as our relations with those third parties who may access or collect such data on our behalf.
One of ACCIONA’s principles is to respect the regulations of each of the countries in which it operates, adapting its information systems to the specific regulations for processing the data of anyone who, for whatever reason, has dealings with us. ACCIONA undertakes to process personal data in accordance with personal data protection regulations and more specifically, whenever applicable, with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, in conformity with and with respect for the applicable local legislation in each case, meaning that in some jurisdictions this Policy could be supplemented by the corresponding local regulations.
ACCIONA adopts the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent the alteration, loss or unauthorised processing of or access to such data, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data and the risks to which the data are exposed. You may also confirm the presence of the SSL certificate by checking the Website’s properties in your browser. A connection will be secure when “https://” appears in the browser’s address bar instead of “http://” and a padlock symbol is displayed. You can look up more features of the SSL certificate in the Legal Notice section.
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER IN CHARGE OF PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA?
Whenever personal data are collected and processed, we shall inform the User of the ACCIONA company who is the Data Controller in charge of processing, and we shall provide the corresponding identifying data.
- Company name: Acciona, S.A.
- Tax ID no.: A08001851.
- Address: Avenida de Europa, número 18, Parque Empresarial La Moraleja, 28108 de Alcobendas (Madrid).
- Telephone: +34 91 663 28 50
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Officer is a point of contact between you and the Data Controller; for any questions relating to the processing of personal data, if you wish, you may contact him at email@example.com.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA MAY WE COLLECT THROUGH OUR CHANNELS?
ACCIONA hereby informs its Users that their personal data, obtained through the Channels owned by ACCIONA, may only be collected for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the specific, explicit and legitimate scope and purposes for which they were obtained.
Whenever personal data are collected through our Channels for specific purposes, Users will be provided beforehand with clear and unequivocal information on i) the Data Controller and its contact details, iii) the specific purposes of the processing and the basis for the legitimacy thereof, iv) the recipients or categories of recipients, where applicable, as well as the existence or not of international transfers, v) the storage criteria or periods, vi) and the rights enjoyed by Users in their capacity as data subjects.
Users are also solely responsible for the information provided, and for the veracity and legality of the same.
- Information from third partiesWhenever Users provide us with data concerning third parties, either voluntarily or because we require such data to comply with any legal obligation, Users consent to the processing and declare that the data are accurate. Likewise, Users declare that they have informed the third parties of the content of the present policy and/or of the policy that applies to them and of which they have been specifically informed, and of the corresponding rights relating to the Protection of Personal Data that are enjoyed by them. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ACCIONA will use its best efforts to act appropriately in relation to the processing of [the data of] such third parties.
- Public informationWhenever Users provide us with data concerning third parties, either voluntarily or because we require such data to comply with any legal obligation, Users consent to the processing and declare that the data are accurate. Likewise, Users declare that they have informed the third parties of the content of the present policy and/or of the policy that applies to them and of which they have been specifically informed, and of the corresponding rights relating to the Protection of Personal Data that are enjoyed by them. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ACCIONA will use its best efforts to act appropriately in relation to the processing of [the data of] such third parties.
- Personal data of minorsACCIONA does not knowingly collect personal data from minors without the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives. None of the Channels made available to Users by ACCIONA are designed for or directed at minors.If parents, guardians or legal representatives believe that their minor children have provided personal information without their consent, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND LEGITIMATE REASONS DOES ACCIONA PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
ACCIONA processes the personal data of Users, collected through any of our Channels, for the purposes and on the legitimate bases as set out in detail and notified for each specific processing operation; however for your information only, we have set out some of these, which are more general in scope, below:
To manage the relationship established with us
- For those services that we provide through APPs or online platforms, we process the data provided by Users in order to manage access credentials, provide assistance, answer queries, distribute our products and services, and manage the quality of the same. In other words, out of all the categories of data that may have been collected, we will only process those that allow us to be more efficient.
- In this sense, we will also process the data provided to respond to requests for services and requests for information from our Users received through any of our Channels, and to be able to deal with any suggestions, claims or complaints, where applicable.
In such cases, we shall collect your data to enable us to implement the pre-contractual or contractual relationship that will allow us to provide you in an efficient manner with our products and services.
- We shall also process your data whenever you subscribe to any of our channels, newsletters or news bulletins alerting you to our products and/or services, or ask us to send you commercial communications, and the data you provide us with through the cookies collected when browsing online.
Users’ informed and specific consent will form the legal basis for this part of the processing.
- To manage applications and participation in our selection processesAny interested party can apply for job vacancies, scholarships and/or specific programmes through our Employment Channel. The data and documentation received are in this case processed to evaluate applications and, should you give us your consent, to consider you for other possible ACCIONA vacancies, which may involve sharing the data with the Group company responsible for the vacancy in question.The legal basis for the processing is the implementation of pre-contractual measures, and the consent given if you wish to opt in to other possible vacancies.
Full information on this processing is available at the following link: https://mediacdn.acciona.com/media/kkcjzq2f/politica-privacidad-candidatos-en.pdf
- To manage contact details within the scope of contractual or commercial relationshipsWe process contact details of potential customers, legal representatives of legal entities and organisations, whether public or private, analysts and investors or other concerned parties who provide us with their details, this in order to send them information of interest, to manage the commercial relationship that binds us and to be able to manage invitations or communications about events organised or sponsored by ACCIONA or in which ACCIONA participates.The basis for the legitimacy of such purposes is maintaining the pre-contractual, contractual and/or commercial relationship that binds us.
- Compliance with the legal obligations incumbent upon usWhether these legal obligations are of a commercial, fiscal, accounting or administrative nature, the legal basis authorising us to carry out this processing is compliance with legal obligations.
- Fraud managementFor some of the services that we provide, it is necessary to check on people’s identity in order to offer protection, detect and prevent fraud or other unlawful activities, unauthorised transactions, claims and other types of liabilities, and to manage quality and business-associated risks, and to investigate, where necessary, illegal activities and potential breaches of our policies and/or the terms and conditions of our services.The legal basis is compliance with the legal obligations that apply in each case. Inter alia, and by way of an example, Law 10/2010 of 28 April on the Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism.
- Security and surveillance of facilitiesOur facilities are equipped with cameras and video surveillance systems, with the aim of safeguarding the security of goods and people.The legitimate basis for the processing is ACCIONA’s legitimate interest in ensuring the security of its facilities.
- Visitor and third party managementIn order to control the access of visitors, collaborators or other third parties to facilities, it is possible that, at some of our facilities, identification data may be collected.The legitimate basis is in this case consent, as well as ACCIONA’s legitimate interest in ensuring the security of goods and people at its facilities.
In the framework of the COVID-19 pandemic, additional access control measures have been put in place. You can see all the information on the Protection of Personal Data by clicking here.
- Ethical Channel ManagementACCIONA has a reporting channel, known as the Ethical Channel, in which both employees and providers or third parties can confidentially report any breach of which they are aware.The legal basis for the processing of the data in this case is compliance with legal obligations for the investigation of suspected criminal offences.
- Direct marketingIn general, unless prior consent has been obtained, ACCIONA does not use Users’ personal data for direct marketing purposes. As a User, you may at any time unsubscribe from direct marketing campaigns and object to the future processing of your personal data for such purposes by sending us an e-mail to the address of the Data Controller or by using the relevant “unsubscribe” option included in e-mails.
HOW LONG DOES ACCIONA KEEP USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
In general, the data will be kept i) for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which the data were collected and ii) for the applicable limitation periods, if liabilities might be incurred as the result of the processing.
On a special basis:
The data collected for the purpose of responding to requests or enquiries will be kept for the time necessary to be able to attend to the same, but never for longer than twelve months.
- The data collected based on your consent will be kept for as long as such consent is not withdrawn.
- In all other cases, Users will be informed of the retention periods applicable to the specific processing operation
TO WHOM IS ACCIONA PERMITTED TO PROVIDE USER’S DATA?
- We may exchange personal information with service providers, who are either ACCIONA companies or third parties and are in some cases contracted to perform services on our behalf. In these cases, the corresponding data processor agreements are signed whenever necessary, as established by the regulations on matters relating to data protection.
- We may disclose your personal information (1) if we are permitted or required to do so by law or by a process of law (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) to law enforcement agencies or other public officials to comply with a lawful and legitimate request; (3) whenever we consider this necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss; (4) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or illegal activity; or (6) with Users’ express and informed consent.
- We reserve the right to transfer to a third party any information we hold about Users in the event of any actual or potential transfer or sale of all or part of our business or assets (including in the event of any merger, acquisition, joint venture, restructuring, assignment, dissolution or liquidation) or other structural or business operation. In this case, such third parties will be required to ensure levels of protection comparable to those provided by ACCIONA with respect to the information to be shared.
- ACCIONA is a global and interconnected company, hence we may exchange personal information within companies of the Group in the context of the centralisation of certain activities carried out by them as a corporate Group. You can look up the corporate structure of ACCIONA at any time in the annual report containing the most recent consolidated annual accounts, https://www.acciona.com/es/accionistas-inversores/informacion-financiera/cuentas-anuales/. Nevertheless, this transfer, assignment and processing of personal data within ACCIONA is carried out under the data protection laws in force and through the adoption and application of adequate guarantees designed to ensure the protection of Users’ privacy and fundamental rights and freedoms. In the event of such a transfer, this will be indicated for the specific processing operation and will require Users’ consent.
Likewise, ACCIONA would inform you that some of these service providers, third parties or Group companies may be located in territories outside the European Economic Area that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union. In such cases we transfer Users’ data with appropriate safeguards, maintaining at all times the security of such data; these may include the formulation of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the Commission, the content of which may be examined by clicking on the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/standard-contractual-clauses-scc_es
WHAT ARE USERS’ RIGHTS WHENEVER WE PROCESS THEIR DATA?
Users may exercise their rights of access to or rectification, erasure or portability of their data, and/or the restriction of or objection to the processing of such data, by contacting the corresponding Data Controller, by writing to the Personal Data Protection Department at Avenida de Europa, 18, Parque Empresarial La Moraleja, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid) or by sending the form available at the following link:
If we consider this necessary to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity.
You may likewise, at any time, withdraw the consent given by writing to the above address, and by filing a complaint with the relevant data protection Supervisory Authority (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.ph) and, in particular, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
Observation: During periods of an exceptional nature such as States of Alarm or Emergency, which imply periods of confinement, or other external disturbances such as natural disasters, extreme weather conditions or wars, rights which are exercised by ordinary mail rather than through the email account will have a longer response time than usual, with response times being re-established once the recommended confinement period has been lifted.
- Attendance at ACCIONA EventsAt those functions, training sessions, meetings, initiatives, etc. (hereinafter, “Events”) that are organised or promoted by ACCIONA at or away from its facilities, we may request Users to provide us with personal data in order to properly manage the Events and attendance at them. As an illustration, the subject matters that these data may be related to include but are not limited to the management of access, accreditation, means of transport and travel, accommodation, catering, delivery of related documentation, etc. This processing will be based on consent, moreover in certain cases, on the performance of a contractual relationship or statutory obligation.This data may have to be transferred to any of the service providers or collaborating or sponsoring entities that participate or are involved in the Event, and Users will in each case be duly informed of this. As a general rule, we will only keep this information for the period of time strictly necessary to hold the Event and, where applicable, to comply with the limitation periods that may prove to be applicable.
Image: In addition to the processing done as the result of the need to ensure the security and surveillance of our facilities, it is possible that, as a consequence of Users’ participation in Events, their image, and on occasions their voice, may be captured and processed by ACCIONA by means of photographs and/or video recording. Where Events entail such processing, we shall expressly inform Users. This processing may be for internal or external purposes and/or for the purposes of promoting Events; consequently the said material could be used to reproduce the Event, distribute or transform it, communicate it publicly, set a date for it and make it available in any format or medium (including, as an illustration, but not limited to exploitation through analog or digital means and online, such as social profiles, websites or intranet owned by ACCIONA GROUP entities), without the said activities conferring any right to remuneration, consideration or economic gain on Users.
This processing is based on consent, either, whenever possible, as the result of Users giving their individual, explicit consent, or from their attendance at Events for which they were informed beforehand of the processing of their image. Users’ authorisation extends worldwide, is transferable (inside and outside ACCIONA) and remains in place for the entire duration of the intellectual property rights. Users may withdraw their consent at any time, through the appropriate channels.
The intellectual and industrial property rights over the materials generated on the occasion of the events and activities accrue exclusively to ACCIONA.
- Social networking sites.At ACCIONA we use social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and YouTube to share our content. We act in such networks as the Data Controller in charge of the data published by us, always processing such data in accordance with the terms and conditions established for each one of the social networks.Interaction with Users through the use of such profiles or tools may involve the international transfer of data of an analytical and technical nature in relation to the Site and the social network profiles, with the data provided by Users through such profiles being processed on the servers of the social network companies.
Below you will find a series of links to further information on the specific processing of personal data. You will also find information about the website in the legal notice.
- Ethical channelhttps://www.acciona.com/shareholders-investors/corporate-governance/rules-governance/compliance/#
- Motorbike sharing
- Solar farms
- Acciona Green Energy Developments
- Real property
- Motorbike sharing
- Other businesses:
Last updated: 25 February 2021.